We noticed that you may have an Ad Blocker turned on. Please be aware that our site is best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off.
Add Richard To Your Contacts?
Multiple University Degrees
Multiple Black-Belts in Martial Arts
NRA Certified Instructor
Independent Business Owner (Self-Protection Concepts, LLC)
Teacher of Self-Protection Concepts, Martial Arts, Handgun Safety, and
Florida Concealed Weapons Permit classes
• National Rifle Association
• North American Jiteki Jyuku? Association (Board of Directors)
• Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce
• South Shore Business Association
• Sun City Center Chamber of Commerce
??????• Warriors For Christ and Country
• Married (27 years), my wife is a massage therapist.
• I have 1 child (a daughter) who is a USF graduate and is a high school math teacher.
• I am a child of adoption
• The brother of a Domestic Violence Victim/Survivor
• USF Alumni
• Christian (which is the foundation of my life)
Keeping people from becoming statistics (in a negative sense).
• In 2007 I began teaching people how to reduce their risk of being the victim of a violent crime. It is always better to not be chosen to become a victim of violent crime. However, it is not always possible to avoid being attacked. Because of that, I teach people how to defend themselves if they are attacked. I teach people how they can get through an attack and get to a safe place, without using a weapon, if possible.
If people want to learn about weapons, I am equipped to do that as well…
up to and including Florida Concealed Weapons Permit classes
• Volunteer Work:
I am a member of an organization that raises money for local charities.
Since 2007 we have raised over $55,000 for local charities which help widows and orphans and the families of police officers slain in the line of duty. The organization is "Warriors For Christ and Country", and we use paintball to raise money for local charities.
I founded Self-Protection Concepts on the desire to help others not become statistics.
In an ideal world, we would all work together, helping each other to achieve our dreams.
In the real world, sometimes people find themselves in danger from others.
I enable people to realize that they:
• Have worth;
• Deserve protecting;
• Sometimes need protecting;
• Can protect themselves;
• Will sometimes be the only person that will protect themselves.
I offer both Self-Protection Seminars and firearms classes, including Florida Concealed Weapons Permit classes.
I have several seminars you can choose from:
And a variety of Firearms classes, including:
I offer all of these in a variety of Packages and Subscriptions.
From a business perspective you get the benefits of:
Beyond those person related benefits, I want to encourage you to consider that when bringing me in to present this self-protection seminar you can also have the benefit of a sizable tax deduction.
SavvyCard is an online business card that makes working with
Richard as easy as tapping a button!
Tap the Call, Text, or Email buttons to contact Richard directly.
Tap the Share button to share Richard's SavvyCard with
anyone you think might be interested.
Are you sure you want to remove this card from your deck?