We noticed that you may have an Ad Blocker turned on. Please be aware that our site is best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off.
Add Click "organization" to learn more To Your Contacts?
Ways that you can help
All donations are tax deductible. Tax ID# 25-1911576
LOOK BELOW FOR WAYS TO DONATE WITHOUT
SPENDING A DIME!
All monetary donations are used to pay tournament fees, van rental, gas, lodging and healthy meals for our team.
To donate go to:
1. WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME: Ralphs / Food 4 Less Community Partnership- Individuals who shop at Ralphs or Food 4 Less can supply us with their rewards card number, name, address, email address and cell phone number. We then register their card and link it to our organization. All they have to do is remember to swipe their card every time they shop and Ralphs / Food 4 Less donates a percentage to the organization. It's that simple. Forward details to: Jay@thehousefoundation.org.
2. WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME: Mortgage Loans - Individuals who need a mortgage loan to purchase a home, refinance a home or do a reverse mortgage can close with our community partner who will then pay 10% of their commission to The House of Infinite Ability. Any one who refers a client will also be paid a referral fee as well as have funds donated to our organization. For information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Employee Giving - Organizations with Employee Giving program where employees can $5 or $10 deducted from their pay checks every 2 weeks.
4. Corporations and Businesses - Share sponsorship letter to Donation Coordinator to request donations.
5. Donations - Individuals make one time or monthly recurring donations of any amount by clicking the link above.
The House of Infinite Ability Youth Foundation, Inc., a nonprofit organization, proudly presents the Infinite Ability Sports Academy (IASA). IASA is a unique sports program that turns gang members into athletic scholars through their highly successful Travel Basketball Program. IASA scouts go right into the heart of impoverished communities and snatch teens with athletic abilities out of the clutches of gangs and drug dealers, and then instills in them the desire to utilize their passion for sports as a vehicle to obtain college degrees.
IASA participants gain entry into the Competitive Club Basketball League and events in California and Nevada and the NCAA and AAU sanctioned tournaments, providing exposure to universities around the nation, giving participants a shot at attracting the attention of scouts and a chance at getting college scholarships.
CEO, Jayaton K. Thomas, formerly a para professional with the Los Angeles County Office of Education, Special Education Division, uses his 17 years of coaching high school basketball teams, camps, instruction and training to create a program that teaches these young hopefuls the skills required to attract the attention of athletic scouts. But the IASA influence doesn’t end on the court.
With your support The House of Infinite Ability will continue to blossom while the children in our programs continue to thrive, revitalizing their families, their community, and their generation. Become a part of these kids phenomenal transition into success. Give to The House of Infinite Ability Youth Foundation, Inc. today.
Jayaton K. Thomas
SavvyCard is an online business card that makes working with
Click "organization" to learn more as easy as tapping a button!
Tap the Call, or Text buttons to contact Click "organization" to learn more directly.
Tap the Share button to share Click "organization" to learn more's SavvyCard with
anyone you think might be interested.
Are you sure you want to remove this card from your deck?