Instructions for adding your SavvyCard email signature to your Apple OSX Mail application
1. With email and password, log into your SavvyCard account.
2. Click on the My Cards section and find the SavvyCard that you want to generate an email signature for.
3. Next to that SavvyCard, click the button on the right titled "Edit This Card".
4. Once that SavvyCard is displayed, click on the "Marketing" tab.
5. Click on the green button titled "generate and download email signature".
6. Click and hold down the right mouse button just below the email signature image and highlight it.
7. Add the email signature image to your clipboard by using Command + C on a Mac.
8. Log into you Apple OSX Mail account, select Mail from the menu bar (upper left) and then "preferences" from the drop down.
9. Click on the "signatures" option, or the icon located at the top right. You will then need to select what email account you want to create the signature for by clicking on it.
10. After selecting the email account (which should now be highlighted), click on the plus symbol ("+") and name the signature whatever desired name you choose (i.e. SavvyCard").
11. After naming your signature, delete the text that automatically displays in the far right box (you can add any text that you want displayed with your SavvyCard Signature) but make sure you paste your SavvyCard Signature in this box by pressing Command+V.
12. Close the preferences window.
13. Verify you were successful by clicking "compose new message" icon to create a new email. Your new SavvyCard Signature should be at the bottom of your email.
14. Your done!