Adding your SavvyCard image signature to your AOL Mail account
1. With email and password, log into your SavvyCard account
2. Click on the My Cards section and find the SavvyCard that you want to generate an email signature for.
3. Next to that SavvyCard, click the button on the right titled "Edit This Card".
4. Once that SavvyCard is displayed, click on the "Marketing" tab.
5. Click on the green button titled "generate and download email signature"
6. Click and hold down the right mouse button just below the email signature image and highlight it.
7. Add the email signature image to your clipboard by using CTRL + C or Command + C on a Mac
8. Log into your AOL Mail account and in the upper right, click on Options and then select "Setting" from the list.
9. Click "Compose" from the menu on the left and then scroll to the section titled "Rich Text/HTML" and make sure the box is check next to "Use Rich Text/HTML Editing".
10. Check the box below Signature to "Use Signature".
11. Paste your SavvyCard signature into the box provided by pressing CTRL + V or Command + V on a Mac.
12. Once your SavvyCard Signature has been pasted, scroll to the bottom and click "Save Settings".
13. Check to make sure that your AOL Mail account has added your SavvyCard signature by clicking "Back to Mail" on the left and then click "New" (like you would to generate a new email message). Your new SavvyCard Signature should be in the new email. You're done!