Adding your SavvyCard email signature to your Gmail account
1. Log into your SavvyCard account.
2. Select "My Cards" from the main menu bar and find the SavvyCard that you want to generate an email signature for.
3. Next to that SavvyCard, select "Edit This Card."
4. Once that SavvyCard is displayed, select the "Marketing" tab.
5. Select the green button titled "Generate and Download Email Signature."
6. Highlight the email signature by left-clicking just outside one edge of the drawing and "dragging" a rectangle around it to select it.
7. Add the email signature image to your clipboard by using CTRL+C (Windows) or Command+C (Mac).
8. Log into your Gmail account and select the Gear Icon in the upper right and select Settings in the drop down menu.
9. Scroll halfway down the Settings menu, to the Signature field. Place your cursor in the Signature field, then press either CTRL+V (Windows) or Command+V (Mac)
10. Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
You're done! Verify by selecting Compose email in your Gmail account. Your signature should display at the bottom of the email you’re composing.