Adding your SavvyCard email signature to your Outlook email client.
1. With email and password, log into your SavvyCard account.
2. Click on the My Cards section and find the SavvyCard that you want to generate an email signature for.
3. Next to that SavvyCard, click the button on the right titled "Edit This Card".
4. Once that SavvyCard is displayed, click on the "Marketing" tab.
5. Click on the green button titled "generate and download email signature".
6. Outlook uses the graphical Method so highlight the SavvyCard Signature graphic.
?7. Add the email signature graphic to your clipboard by using Control + C on a PC or Command + C on a Mac.
8. Open Outlook account; from the menu bar, select "Tools" then click "options". From Options window, click the "mail format" tab.
9. At the bottom of the tab, click the "signatures" button to open the create signatures window. Click "New" and in the box titled "Enter a Name for Your New Signature", create a name to assign to your signature (i.e. "SavvyCard").
10. Click "Next" to open the Edit Signature Window.
11. You can now paste your SavvyCard Signature Graphic in the large text area. By pressing CTRL + C on a PC or Command + V on a Mac, paste your signature into the box.
12. Click "Finish" and then "OK" on the create signature window and then "OK" again on the Options window.
13. Verify you were successful by clicking the "New" button (upper left). Your SavvyCard Signature should be present in your email.
14. Your done!