Adding your SavvyCard email signature to your Thunderbird email client
1. With email and password, log into your SavvyCard account.
2. Click on the My Cards section and find the SavvyCard that you want to generate an email signature for.
3. Next to that SavvyCard, click the button on the right titled "Edit This Card".
4. Once that SavvyCard is displayed, click on the "Marketing" tab.
5. Click on the green button titled "generate and download email signature".
6. Thunderbird uses the Code Method so highlight the code (located in the dialogue box below your actual SavvyCard Signature). Do this by placing your cursor before or after the entire code, click and hold the left mouse button, drag your cursor across the entire code and release the mouse button. The entire code should be highlighted.
7. Add the email signature image to your clipboard by using Control + C on a PC or Command + C on a Mac.
8. Log into your Thunderbird account, select Tool from the menu bar and then “account settings” from the drop down.
9. Make sure you are editing the correct email account if you have more than one.
10. Next to “signature text”, make sure there is a check in the box for “Use HTML”.
11. You can now paste your SavvyCard Signature Code in the blank box (associated with signature text) by pressing CTRL + C on a PC or Command + V on a Mac.
12. Click “OK” to save your changes.
13. Verify you were successful by clicking the “Write” button to create a new email. You will notice that there is a broken image icon at the bottom of your email. This only appears to be broken; verify it is actually correct by sending yourself an email. Your SavvyCard Signature should be present when you open this test email.
14. Your done!