Adding your SavvyCard image signature to your Yahoo account
1. With email and password, log into your SavvyCard account
2. Click on the My Cards section and find the SavvyCard that you want to generate an email signature for.
3. Next to that SavvyCard, click the button on the right titled "Edit This Card".
4. Once that SavvyCard is displayed, click on the "Marketing" tab.
5. Click on the green button titled "generate and download email signature"
6. Click and hold down the right mouse button just below the email signature image and highlight it.
7. Add the email signature image to your clipboard by using CTRL + C or Command + C on a Mac
8. Log into you Yahoo account and in the upper left, click on the Options Tab and select Mail Options.
9. Click on the Signature option located on the left under the Mail Options sidebar.
10. Click the drop-down button titled "Don't use a signature" and select "Show a rich text signature".
11. Yahoo uses image based signatures in Yahoo Mail so you MUST add some text to the open signature field. We suggest "Click to view my SavvyCard".
12. Below the text that you added, paste your SavvyCard signature into the box provided by pressing CTRL + V or Command + V on a Mac.
13. Yahoo Mail uses an auto save feature so click on another mail option (like "General") and you will be prompted to save your changes.
14. Check to make sure your Yahoo Mail has added your SavvyCard signature by going back to your inbox [tab] and clicking "Compose Message". Your new SavvyCard Signature should be in the new email. You're done!